Monday, April 26, 2010

Sea Turtle Suncatcher

The Sea Turtle has a really good deal in life. He can swim down to the sand and visit the wildlife there, or if he gets tired of that, move up to the shore and see what we land creatures are up to today. I assume he eats goodies found on both land and sea, which I can relate to because I love buffet tables anywhere I find them. Being able to breathe in both atmospheres is also cool, but I won't try to duplicate that ability. In this suncatcher, the Sea Turtle is checking the starfish, seaweed and coral, as well as a potential girlfriend. Well, good for him. At 4½" wide, he is a formidable presence in his neighborhood, and the realistic epoxy colors and brass plated construction of this piece bears that out. A quick and easy payment of $4 will cover the cost of the item and the postage. Drop me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment