Friday, April 23, 2010

Hockey Player Suncatcher

I am not a hockey player, or even a hockey fan, so I risk sounding silly when describing this piece. The uniform on this player doesn't portray any particular team, as that would incur licensing fees that are astronomical. The player's face doesn't look like anybody I know, so I cannot name any names. The stick and puck look standard issue as best as I can tell. The above picture doesn't include ice, so I have to assume the weather hasn't warmed up too much yet, and the player has a good supply of it under his skates. With that said, this suncatcher is a huge 6" high and plated in gold-looking brass. Best of all, the mere $4.00 charge will deliver this piece to you with no shipping to consider. Email me and get one today. LCBProducts@vermontel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment