Monday, May 24, 2010

Circus Clown Suncatcher

You may recognize this guy. I do, and I suspect he has many brothers or other family members working in various cities and towns across America. He was my landlord. Not exactly the happiest of men, so don't let the painted on smile and that bunch of balloons fool you. He is a thoroughly angry man, and downright evil, I'd say. Anyway, this guy comes to my door every month and demands rent. Every month! I kept telling him I already paid him last month, and if he misplaced the money, it was his problem. He should take better care of his stuff, ya know? Well, we parted company, but he is just as bad as he ever was. Now I memorialize him and our short relationship with this suncatcher. It is 4½" high, slightly taller than he was, and comes with a brass plated frame, far classier than he ever was. All I ask is a one-time $4.00 payment for this beauty, and I will never come back month after month. No shipping cost. Email me and it is as good as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment